Currently looking for a Corrugator Supervisor to fill an opening with a company located in Charlotte, NC. Interested candidates must hold a High School diploma or GED equivalent and have prior experience in the corrugated packaging industry. Two years of supervisory experience is preferred.
Third Shift Front Line Leader for the Corrugated Department responsible for the supervision, direction and leadership of one assigned shift of hourly employees in safety, quality, productivity and engagement to ensure goals are met. This position reports to the Corrugator Superintendent.
Responsibilities of the Corrugator Supervisor:
- Supervise employees in the daily production of corrugated board, to include training, planning, assigning, and directing work; evaluating employee performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; promoting safety, quality production and teamwork; resolving conflicts.
- Lead and motivate employees by setting an example of superior behavior, attitude and performance to work efficiently and effectively, while ensuring a safe work environment, and a quality product.
- Effectively communicate operational information in both oral and written format at all levels: crew members, other supervisors, plant management, office personnel and outside customers and vendors.
- Actively promote and ensure compliance with safety, quality and other programs and initiatives utilized within the organization.
Requirements of the Corrugator Supervisor:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Prior experience in the corrugated packaging industry required.
- Two years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Customer Focused
- Developing Direct Reports
- Integrity and Trust
- Managerial Courage
- Organizational Skills
- Business Acumen