Currently looking for an Advisory Analyst – Oracle Field Service to fill an opening with a company located in Malvern, PA. Interested candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Information technology or related field and have a minimum of 7-10 years of experience in Information Technology and also have a minimum of 5 years of experience with subject matter expertise with Field Service Parts, Parts Planning, Call Center Automation and/or Service Request ticketing systems. Must have in-depth knowledge with some of the following systems: Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC), Service Now, Baxter Planning, Oracle Inventory.
The Advisory Analyst is an expert / lead role in the department, which works under the general direction of the Director/Sr Manager/Sr Technology Manager, Functional /Technical Area and has responsibility over sub area defined in the organization. This is an expert/Lead technical role with in depth cross functional understanding of the application/or architecture.
Responsibilities of the Advisory Analyst – Oracle Field Service:
- Leads the design, development of an application architecture in the relevant domain.
- Provides in-depth application and technical expertise for the assigned business/technology function.
- Coordinates cross functionally within IT and/or business functions to deliver projects.
- Assists a team of resources that delivers best in class solutions to business problems through the use of information technology.
- Executes projects and initiatives in full compliance with defined processes and controls.
- Assists with the delivery of projects - on schedule, budget, quality and scope following defined processes/controls.
- Coordinates cross functionally on complex projects.
- Proactively recommends alternatives, approaches to business problems in the assigned area, consults on technology challenges, system issues and implementing cross functional solutions.
- Participates in decision making process around technology strategy, conduct analysis on technical viability of solutions and provide guidance on delivery of complex projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Advisory Analyst – Oracle Field Service:
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Information technology or related field
- Min of 7-10 years of experience in Information Technology
- Requires min of 5 years of experience with subject matter expertise with Field Service Parts, Parts Planning, Call Center Automation and/or Service Request ticketing systems.
- Must have in-depth knowledge with some of the following systems: Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC), Service Now, Baxter Planning, Oracle Inventory.
- Background with other Oracle EBS systems and PMP certification is a plus.