Currently looking for a Regional Territory Manager to fill an opening with a company located in Muskego, WI. Interested candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree and have at least 3 years sales experience including a track record of achieving results.
Responsibilities of the Regional Territory Manager:
- Develop the sales pipeline by calling on a variety of customers such as interior design and architectural firms, facility and property managers and contractors in multiple market verticals such as education, healthcare, hospitality, government, etc...
- Identify, develop and maintain new account sales and increasing existing account sales through the use of territory business plans, marketing objective and strategic territory planning.
- Manage projects successfully from inception to close in coordination with both the inside and outside sales team.
- Leverage the company’s existing accounts to maximize sales opportunities.
- Focus on developing regional and national accounts by offering turnkey elevator interior solutions to our customers.
- Provide technical support to inside team members, along with frequent conference calls to architects, designers and contractors to discuss product line, identify potential install issues and assist in troubleshooting any install questions.
- Target new customers in multiple market verticals to attain divisional goals.
Requirements of the Regional Territory Manager:
Have at least three years sales experience including a track record of achieving results
Have a Bachelor's Degree
The ideal candidate must have experience in the elevator industry.
Have a passionate and positive sales approach
Be a team player willing to collaborate in cross functional teams
Have a proficient use of technology for presentations and communication
Have solid communication and presentation skills
Have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
Have the ability to travel up to 50% per month because this position is based in Muskego and will require frequent travel.