Currently looking for a Senior Information Technology Auditor to fill an opening with a company located in NY, NY. Interested candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and have a minimum of 5 years of Information Technology and/or internal auditing experience.
This position will be located at our corporate offices in midtown Manhattan.
Requirements of the Senior Information Technology Auditor:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., computer information systems, computer science, computer engineering).
- A minimum of 5 years of Information Technology and/or internal auditing experience in healthcare systems, financial services, or other highly regulated organizations.
Ideal candidates possess the following skills:
- A solid technical background in one or more of the following areas: Information Security and Cybersecurity, IT Operations, SDLC, Operating Systems (UNIX and Windows), Cloud Computing
- Understands technology risks and controls
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in writing and orally with executives and non-executives and with people with various levels of technical knowledge
- Effective negotiation, influencing skills and ability to build professional relationships with clients
- Analytical, detail-oriented and great team players
- Project management
- Active CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) and/or CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certifications are strongly preferred.