Currently looking for a Diesel Technician-Heavy Truck Mechanic to fill an opening with a company located in Kansas City, KS. Interested candidates must have heavy truck repair experience to include electronic diagnostics, hydraulics, preventive maintenance, tire changing, and HVAC .
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
Under general supervision, performs preventive maintenance services and inspects, diagnoses and repairs heavy trucks and associated equipment.
Requirements of the Diesel Technician – Heavy Truck Mechanic:
-heavy truck maintenance
- $1,500 Sign On Bonus plus
- 2nd & 3rd shift with Flexible schedules available
- Paid Every Week and Overtime offered but not required!
- Competitive Benefits with Industry leading health insurance, 401(K) with company match
- Yearly tool allowance, boot allowance, uniforms, safety vests and protective eyewear
- Paid vacation after 90 days of continuous active service
- Two weeks of off-site professional training
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Education Savings Plan and Employee Discount programs