Currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant to fill an opening with a company located in San Francisco, CA. Interested candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or related area and/or equivalent experience / training and have a minimum three years experience as a recruiter or a combination of formal recruitment and healthcare management .
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition and in partnership with hiring leaders, provides strategic talent acquisition consulting to business leaders and ensures effective delivery of services to clients. Develops and implements recruiting strategies across the organization in order to successfully attract a high quality workforce. Partners with hiring leaders to determine strategies for acquiring needed talent and assists with complex hiring situations. Incumbent cultivates strong professional networks and maintains a strong knowledge of the current job market.
Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Consultant:
- Assists the hiring manager and selected applicant in navigating the hiring process and collaborates with hiring manager on selection process and selection decision. Corresponds with candidates regarding their application status.
- Develops and implements recruitment strategies in collaboration with the hiring manager. Assesses and analyzes the local competitive market for designated positions and identifies recruitment trends and market changes. Creates and maintains an active flow of qualified candidates by utilizing and participating in a broad range of sourcing activities including but not limited to: social media, internet and other database mining, professional association web sites, job boards, job fairs, and employee referrals.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance and maximize the effectiveness of recruitment systems and processes. Contributes expertise and may lead, implement, or evaluate portions of such projects as necessary
- Screens applicants, including conducting telephone screening of applicants as necessary. Confirms that qualified applicants meeting minimum licensure, certification, education, and experience requirements. Presents qualifies candidates to hiring manager.
- Shares responsibility of facilitating New Employee Orientation (NEO). Acts as the host for this event, acting as the “Face of the Company” to new hires, and presenting on general information.
Requirements of the Talent Acquisition Consultant:
- Minimum three year’s experience as a recruiter or a combination of formal recruitment and healthcare management in a similar environment
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, or related area and/or equivalent experience / training
- Proven track record in screening, interviewing, selecting and placing candidates, working closely with hiring managers
- Works with other areas of human resources as it relates to the employment function
- Strong knowledge of candidate sourcing using a multitude of recruitment mediums
- Strong organizational skills, detail orientation, ability to proactively and effectively handle multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; must be able to understand and be understood clearly in English, with a high degree of ability to write clearly and articulately in English
- Knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrated skill in using a web based applicant tracking experience
- The flexibility to orient and work at all company Health locations
Preferred Requirements of the Talent Acquisition Consultant:
- Three to five years HR experience
- Certified HR Professional
- Recruitment experience in a healthcare environment, preferably at an academic medical center or complex integrate care delivery health system