Currently looking for a Process Engineer to fill an opening with a company located in Defiance, OH. Interested candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and have 1 - 5 years of process engineering experience.
This position will be involved in all process engineering aspects for a fiber glass manufacturing plant and must be willing to work in a collaborative environment to improve efficiencies and reduce costs. Emphasis on safety and environment compliance are important in our work environment.
Relocation assistance is available for those who qualify under our relocation policy.
Responsibilities of the Process Engineer:
- Supports and promotes safe practices and environmental commitments in alignment with company commitments, policies, and compliance requirements
- Work with operators to develop, improve and monitor key procedures.
- Identify process and equipment limitations to debottleneck where appropriate.
- Seek, recognize, define and solve to determine root cause and implement corrective actions.
- Demonstrated passion for results
- History of building collaborative relationships
Requirements of the Process Engineer:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher Engineering, preferably mechanical
- 1-5 years' process engineering experience
- Excellent computer skills required
- Experience with SAP/ERP