Currently looking for a Robotic Perception Engineer Sr. to fill an opening with a company located in Moline, IL. Interested candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and have 5 or more years of experience in field robotics technology development and/or solution delivery.
As a Senior Robotic Perception Engineer in Moline, IL, you will apply in-depth and broad technical knowledge to provide innovative perception based advanced product development solutions for the company’s product and worksite systems.
Responsibilities of the Robotic Perception Engineer-Senior:
- Lead perception solution requirements definition, specification, and technical coordination of solution development and delivery
- Lead perception solution technical problem solving, develop analysis plans, and conducts complex system analysis
- Understand industry technology trends and is capable of interfacing with external subject matter experts across a wide variety of perception projects
- Interface with engineers across the perception development infrastructure to develop tools to efficiently test against project requirements
Visa sponsorship is NOT
available for this position.
Requirements of the Robotic Perception Engineer-Senior:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Master’s degree or more in Engineering, Perception Systems, and/or Robotics
- 5 or more years of experience in field robotics technology development and/or solution delivery
- Experience in computer vision and machine learning
- Experience in roles which demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with technical staff, customers, and cross functional leaders
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate system and project level development and test plans across a complete solution team
- Ability to travel up 25% of the time
Nice to haves:
- 3 or more years of experience coordinating complete robotics system design, test, and commercial delivery
- Technical lead experience in roles related to precision farming, perception, image processing, deep learning, and machine learning
- PhD in field robotics or machine learning related technical degree