Currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to fill an opening with a company located in Charlotte, NC. Interested candidates must hold an Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred and have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a healthcare related field and a minimum one year supervisory experience.
The Supervisor Release of Information (Supv ROI) is responsible for supervising ongoing quality, productivity and efficiency in the Release of Information Department. The Supv ROI assists with planning, and direction of the HIM release of information workflow; works in conjunction with the other departments, agencies and office as needed; monitors team member performance and reports performance to ROI Manager accordingly. The Supv ROI addresses complaints, resolves problems, manages time cards, enforces appropriate disciplinary, and assists with oversight and management of production and quality control efforts.
Requirements of the Supervisor Release of Information:
- Education: Associates degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of one year of experience in a healthcare related field such as acute hospital,Q10, Fiscal Intermediary, or CMS. Minimum one year supervisory experience, RHIA credentials, or minimum two years’ experience RHIT credentials. Experience in medical records with record of notable accomplishments and/or record of successful progression in responsibilities required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: RHIA or RHIT certification required. Healthcare Privacy and Security (CHPS) preferred.
- Additional skills required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing.
- Full time
- 8-hour days (8:30-5:00/flexible)
- 40 hours per week