Currently looking for a Sales Manager - SMB to fill an opening with a company located in Charlotte, NC. Interested candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree and have a minimum of 1-3+ years of management experience (SaaS Sales) and 5+ years of closing experience.
As an SMB Sales Manager, you’ll work directly with our Director of SMB to become familiar with our products, sales process, methodology and internal tools to then train SMB AE’s to successfully educate customers and sell our platform to achieve monthly, quarterly & annual goals.
Responsibilities of the SMB Sales Manager:
- Manage a team of 6-9 AE’s to educate and sell the company’s services to our customers nationwide
- Help develop promoted SDR’s into AE’s
- Empower your direct reports to succeed through training & motivation
- Join calls & help AE’s remove barriers while improving their deal & customer management
- Understand changing business needs ahead of your team. Have the gravitas and skill to lead through this change with precision and confidence.
- Make sure your AE’s are product experts (and you are a product expert)
Requirements of the SMB Sales Manager:
- You live and breathe dashboards in SFDC: You can make them, edit them, and learn from them to drive AE improvement rigor & through data
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in your respective AE’s & coach appropriately
- Give actionable steps to improve and track progress across weekly 1:1s
- Grow your management skills by working with our Director of SMB & VP of Sales
- 1-3+ years of management experience (SaaS Sales)
- 5+ years of closing experience
- Startup & HCM experience a plus
- Willingness to learn to sell the product yourself during the initial ramp period