The Technical Sales Specialist has the primary responsibility to manage and grow our diverse range of surface pressure measurement instruments. Our sales team is in contact daily with scientists, technologists, and engineers that are involved in cutting edge R&D and production, in the USA and abroad.
- Develop and manage accounts to meet and surpass a multi-million dollar sales goal.
- Establish and maintain relationships with long-term high volume key accounts and distributors.
- Qualify marketing leads and develop new accounts by understanding customers’ requirements and proposing appropriate technology solutions
- Manage a large volume of client interactions through our CRM system.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about the company’s products and services along with solutions from core suppliers.
- Work with engineering, operations, marketing and other inside and outside resources as needed to close sales.
- Prepare sales promotion and marketing campaigns for customers in your portfolio.
- 6+ years of consultative sales experience in a B2B technical environment.
- Technical acumen or background in engineering.
- A passion for learning new products and a great curiosity about science and technology.
- Strong written and oral communication skills – we deal with a highly sophisticated caliber of clients that require clear, concise and powerful communication.
- Experience with CRM systems and excellent organization and follow-up skills.
- 2nd language proficiency is a plus as much of our business is international.