Currently looking for a Sales Executive in any of the following cities: Kansas City, KS or Michigan Center, MI or St. Louis, MO or Cincinnati, OH or Houston, TX. Interested candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree and have 5+ years of industry and sales experience preferably international benefits and have Insurance License as required by state.
This candidate must drive sales and exceed sales targets sold through broker channels and direct. The prospects are new international benefits for both small businesses and large national account customers. An experienced sales role for a professional who is eager to join a Fortune 50 healthcare company and exceed goals by finding and developing new business opportunities, cultivating winning relationships, and driving strong results in a very dynamic global expatriate market.
Responsibilities of the Sales Executive:
Develop new business opportunities to ensure profitable customers and help grow the business through consultative selling and market research Ensures product, pricing and services meet client's needs while meeting company revenue growth and profit objectives. Manages and builds producer relations as needed depending on book of business or market segment(s) being supported.
- Identifies various ways to partner with the client by drawing from entire spectrum of product line illustrating a keen understanding of client's multifaceted needs and benefits of the company’s International's full product array (e.g., fully vs. self-insured, combination of products and/or covers a range of industries). Collaborates with internal partners and/or external constituents to uncover profitable growth and cross-sell opportunities within new or existing customers and to support post-sale activities.
- Coordinates sales materials, testimonials and subject matter expert involvement in support of the successful delivery of constituent presentations. May participate in constituent meetings including finals presentations.
- Develops/maintains and communicates expertise on products, industry and emerging marketplace trends.
- Exhibits the following Sales Executive behaviors - drive, results-focused, competitive, detailed, knowledgeable, curious, committed
- Performance measures percentage of sales quota attained, close ratios, lost business analysis, analytics and market plans, #broker visits, and # of finalist meetings.
Requirements of the Sales Executive:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Insurance/Insurance License as required by state
-5+ years of industry and sales experience preferably international benefits.
- Presentation skills to Fortune 500 companies - thought leadership.
-Organizational skills managing large volumes of prospecting activity and quoting.
-Effectively closing sales.
-Market sales development.
- Functional - Sales & Service/Strategy development/1-3 Years
- Functional - Sales & Service/Fully insured products/1-3 Years
- Functional - Underwriting/New business - group medical/1-3 Years
- Technical - Applications/AGB Sales Online/1-3 Years/End User
- Sales/Cultivating Distribution Channels/Foundation
- Sales/Delivering on the Promise/Foundation
- Sales/Knowing Markets/Foundation