Currently looking for a Senior Reliability Engineer to fill an opening with a company located in Springfield, OR. Interested candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and 10+ years’ experience at manufacturing facility preferred.
Responsibilities of the Senior Reliability Engineer:
- Equipment Reliability Strategy (FMEA Process).
- Criticalities Assessment Owner: lead development effort and keep criticalities current.
- Owns maintenance strategy: Reliability Engineers are responsible for defining, developing, administering, and refining of Predictive and Preventative Maintenance equipment care programs.
- Champion Asset Class Management in area: Establish cradle to grave strategy for critical equipment types.
- Reliability Oversight of; RCFA, PdM, PM, Facility Preservation, MPM.
- Failure Elimination: Participate in area P/CF’s.
- RCFA Facilitation: Champion use of RCFA and lead area RCFA’s. Ensure engagement of workforce, proper root causes identified, and action items are completed.
- Coordinate priorities with operations.
- MWS Work participation: participate in prioritizing area work orders; ensure Indirect Work Order / Management of Change identified as required; ensure proper preventive maintenance shutdown work is completed; annual outage work.
- Lead area maintenance projects. Be involved in the planning and creation of new projects.
- Facility Plan Development: maintain a5yr repair plan for area.
- Participate in Capital Plan development. Champion the element of "Design for Reliability".
- Be an advocate for Reliable Methods and QA\QC compliance. Support creation and proper compliance.
Requirements of the Senior Reliability Engineer:
- B.S. Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, other engineering will be considered
- 10+ years’ experience at manufacturing facility preferred
- Strong technical and maintenance background
- Ability to manage and lead multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft and ideally experienced in SAP PM Applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills with ability to interact at all levels
- Detail Oriented
- Command Skills
- Electrical Aptitude
- Managerial Courage
- Organizational Skills