Currently looking for a Senior Auditor to fill an opening with a company located in Roseville, CA. Interested candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field with 5 years auditing experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The Senior Auditor performs audits to assess the overall operational efficiency of the customer facing and Administrative Support units. The audits assigned to the Senior Auditor are usually more complex in nature and generally require a higher level of audit expertise. Being a strong team player is a must.
Responsibilities of the Senior Auditor:
- Conducts audits of all sizes and complexity in compliance with internal audit standards.
- Supports audit work with work paper documentation including evidence of control deficiencies, non-compliance with laws, regulations, and policies or procedures, duplication of effort, or fraud.
- Prepares audit reports succinctly presenting audit findings, root causes, and recommendations for corrective action.
- Coordinates, prepares and analyzes periodic reports on specific department activities.
- Presents to various company groups and departments on internal controls, audit findings, and recommendations.
- Assists with training less experienced audit personnel in performing audits.
Requirementss of the Senior Auditor:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field with 5 years auditing experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficient in computer usage with ability to prepare spreadsheets and management reports utilizing company software systems.
- Ability to work independently, organize tasks efficiently, and perform the audit function accurately.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism, tact, discretion, and a high degree of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Able to comprehend and interpret company policies and procedures.
- Ability to travel, including overnight travel which may include air travel. Periodic travel to other locations using personal vehicle is required. Travel outside of assigned region is estimated to range from 10 to 20%.