- Ability to identify and complete standard tasks without direction.
- Experience in the development of project plans using Microsoft Project; including schedule, budget and resource planning.
- Evaluation of technical options against schedule and budgetary constraints.
- Experience in developing Robotic/automated solutions and programming.
- Proven track record of financial management (P&L).
- Clear executive presence with ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present to management and executive leadership.
- Demonstrated history of utilizing and implementing Six Sigma and lean processes/activities.
- Critical competencies:
- Project focus, drive for results, technical skills, interpersonal leadership skills, commitment to continuous improvement, effective teamwork.
- Experience with Composite Automation (manufacturing, machining, assembly, etc.).
- Experience with coordinating and executing equipment, tooling, and part qualifications.
- Experience with material system development to improve automated capabilities.
- Experience with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) and program/project management tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated product and organization knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills.