Currently looking for a Production Superintendent to fill an opening with a company located in Murfreesboro, TN. Interested candidates must hold a High School diploma or GED, college and or technical coursework preferred. Must have prior experience in the corrugated packaging industry. 3+ years of supervisory experience preferred.
Responsibilities of the Production Superintendent:
Successful candidate will supervise machine centers and provide leadership for the production team in the areas of safety, process reliability, administers plant policies, housekeeping, waste control, productivity improvement, cost effectiveness, and people system; promotes continuous improvement and reliable methods within the organization. Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping. Additional duties may be assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities of the Production Superintendent:
- Knowledge of industry standards for production, food safety, waste, and IFSPacSecure/SQF housekeeping.
- Skill in planning, scheduling, prioritizing, and coordinating work within assigned area.
- Skill in providing leadership, direction, and supervision of production supervisors and associates.
- Skill in communicating effectively with staff, management, and external organizations.
- Skill in negotiation, influencing others, and conflict resolution.
Requirements of the Production Superintendent:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- College and or technical coursework preferred.
- Prior experience in the corrugated packaging industry required.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (required).
Preferred Requirements of the Production Superintendent:
- Customer Focused
- Developing Direct Reports
- Integrity and Trust
- Managerial Courage
- Organizational Skills
- Business Acumen