Currently looking for a Trainee to fill an opening with a company located in Coral Gables, FL. Interested candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance or economics and have 3+ years of prior internship/work experience and have Business fluency in English and Spanish.
Responsibilities of the Trainee:
- 20% Assist Trader in research, analysis and gathering of information via communication with main origination offices in order to determine best alternative for the region.
- 20% Work along trader to develop and maintain relationships with clients that allow the desired degree of loyalty while offering the proposition value of the company in accordance with the segmentation of the client portfolio.
- 10% Assist Traders in analysis of information on the variables that affect the components of the price of commodities.
- 10% Feed the information systems through the entry of the terms of the sales contracts.
- 10% Assist in the buy process of physical product and freight from origination offices. Report discoveries best alternative, trade, negotiate and execute sales in coordination with other functions.
- 10% Input product line position and exposure daily management (physical and freight) according to Traders instructions. Discover, create and present value propositions to selected customers.
- 10% Work in conjunction with the traders/merchants in determine fob/freight backstop for other merchants at destination including quality specifications and market analysis. Research, analyze and communicate fob/freight information.
- 10% Analyze and consolidate/report regional supply and demand to other offices within the enterprise.
Requirements of the Trainee:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, economics or other relevant accredited program
• 3+ years of prior internship/work experience
• Business fluency in English and Spanish.
• Computer literate
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, effective decision making and problem solving skills
• Appetite for risk, comfortable taking and managing risks
• Challenging, inquisitive
• Strong oral and written communication, persuasion and negotiation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, team player
• Business partnering and customer orientation
• Highly motivated, self-starter and drive to succeed
• Displays leadership potential and essential qualities of integrity, conviction and courage
• Ability and passion to work in a diverse, multicultural and fast pace environment
• Geographically mobile and willingness to travel
Preferred Qualifications of the Trainee:
Portuguese communication skills, written and oral.