Currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to fill an opening with a company located in Savannah, GA. Interested candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and have a minimum of 6 years of experience with
Provide safe, high quality, cost-effective, technical support to the Savannah, GA mill Maintenance/Reliability initiatives. Develop and implement comprehensive Reliability Centered Maintenance strategy through actions that support achievement of mill goals, objectives, and key performance metrics.
Responsibilities of the Reliability Electrical Engineer:
- Work with the area Operations and Maintenance staff to implement effective strategic maintenance initiatives that support achievement of reliability goals, objectives, key performance metrics, and maintenance cost objectives, and capital projects execution.
- Provide leadership and support to ensure Electrical Integrity program is in compliance with OSHA requirements and Company policies.
- Ensure effective utilization and integrity of the computerized maintenance management system (SAP), including program and equipment upgrades, training, implementation, and modifications as needed to meet established goals and objectives.
- Provide leadership and direction for planning, lubrication, and precision maintenance systems and disciplines in area(s) assigned.
- Support to area(s) including: PM/PDM programs, maintenance benchmarking activities, and implement and share Strategic Maintenance Performance Metrics to improve cost productivity, plant reliability, and achieve "World Class" maintenance excellence.
- Provide systemic interventions to improve the overall reliability of all equipment, not just a gradual improvement one piece of equipment at a time. Utilize root cause failure analysis (RCFA) to improve overall reliability.
- Utilize LEAN/Six Sigma principles as a tool to improve/sustain maintenance performance.
- Support for development and implementation of effective programs for training employees.
- Ensure target, tolerance and test philosophy is a cultural value.
- Actively support the planning effort for annual shutdown to include; job planning, job coordination, resource planning and financial management.
- Minimize unscheduled downtime and ensure the majority of maintenance is planned work.
- Facilitate, plan and direct partial and full annual outages.
- Support Capital Projects and execution in assigned area(s).
Requirements of the Reliability Electrical Engineer:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent professional work experience.
- Minimum 10 years of related work experience with strong preference in an Integrated Paper Mill Operations.
- Experience with PLC/DCS operations and logic
- Experience with reliability improvement methods, technologies, and tools.
- Experience working with predictive maintenance tools.
- Experience with large machine hydraulic systems.
- Experience and knowledge of maintenance planning and scheduling practices.
RCM & PAW