Currently looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to fill an opening with a company located in Janesville, WI. Interested candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources and have a minimum of 4 years of Human Resource experience in a manufacturing environment.
The Human Resources Business Partner leads and manages the people management related agenda at the internal client. The partner leads the change management projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication. The business partner does not act as the HR Consultant; the partner shares the responsibility for the goals and targets delivery.
The HR Business Partner identifies and prepares development plans for the key employees and high potential employees. This individual identifies employees ready for the promotion and rotates best talents across different functions in the organization.
The HR Business Partner is a member of the management team of the internal client. This individual actively supports discussions and transfers best practices from different functions in the organization. The HR Business Partner takes over the leadership in the people management area and acts as the facilitator for the management team.
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Business Partner:
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit supporting three PA-based manufacturing facilities Proactively supports the delivery of HR processes at the client’s side
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR processes at the client’s side
- Manages complex and difficult HR projects cross-functionally
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Recruits personally the key talents for the internal client
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for team members
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes
- Acts as the member of the HR Management Team
- Develops HR team members as they can become HR Business Partners
- Works closely with shared services to ensure timely processing of transactions regarding people management task in DayForce (HRIS system)
Requirements of the Human Resources Business Partner:
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field or equivalent experience, preferred
- Strong Business Acumen with 4 to 6 years of progressive experience in Human Resources, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- Team Player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – Excellent negotiation skills
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Strong time and priorities management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Labor Law Knowledge Skills
- Bi-lingual, preferred (Spanish and English).
- Some travel to other company facilities may be required (up to 30%)