Currently looking for a Software Engineer-Full Stack to fill an opening with a company located in Wilmington, DE. Interested candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree and have a minimum of 2 years of Software Development experience .
The ideal candidate will be able to jump right into a software engineering role. Looking for a strong character who is very assertive and articulates technology well. This person need to understand the buzzwords not just say / use them. This person should have a focus on performance and needs to know how to build a complete application from the DB through to the front end work with nothing more than a conceptual understanding and visual designs as needed. They should have a passion in learning new technologies, innovating and driving change, and collaborating other developers.
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer, Full Stack:
- Full Stack Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and design teams
- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration.
- Enforcing existing process guidelines; drives new processes, guidelines, team rules, and best practices.
- Mentor and raise the game for teammates in all areas
- Full participation in the Agile Scrum process including speaking up and giving your opinion!
- Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and pitch in on story tasks (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc)
- Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
- You’re a tinkerer and love technology - Myo, Amazon Echo, Arduino and IoT, AR/VR, Creative Coding; you like hackathons and innovation sprints!
Position Provides Exposure To:
- Back End Skills: Microservices, REST, GraphQL, Node.js, JVM (Java - Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc.), Database (Postgres, MySQL, etc.).
- DevOps/Platforms: Amazon Web Services (S3, RDS, EC2, ECS, Lambda, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, etc), Terraform, Chef, Docker, Ansible.
- Automation Testing: Cucumber, ATDD, Protractor, Automated Performance and Regression/Functional Testing
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Artifactory, Nexus
- Build Tools: maven, gradle, grunt, gulp, git, npm, yarn, lein, boot, Xcode
Requirements of the Software Engineer, Full Stack:
- Bachelor Degree or Military Experience
- At least 2 years of Software Development experience
Preferred Requirements of the Software Engineer, Full Stack:
- 2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services.
- 2 years of experience with No SQL database
- 4 -7 years of experience developing & sustaining enterprise software/services.