Our client is a leader in the industry working with Government agencies.
They offer an excellent salary based on your experience and are paying relocation to any one of the following cities.
Van Nuys, CA.
Palm Bay, Fl.
- Perform FPGA Design: Architecture, Algorithms, VHDL code generation, VHDL simulation, Synthesis and Device Implementation & Constraints, System Integration and Test.
Preferred Additional Skills
- BSEE, Computer Engineering. or other related technical field of study.
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of High Complexity Digital Design Techniques and Devices.
- Hardware debugging skills & experienced in operation of Signal Generator, Logic Analyzer, Digital Oscilloscope and Embedded FPGA Debugging tools
This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
- Design Low/Med Complexity Circuit Card Assemblies (CCA) and Low/Med Complexity Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) starting from System De-composition and completing through System Integration and Test
- Perform CCA Design specifying Mixed Signal Technology circuits consisting of A/D, D/A, Processors, I/O communication and Programmable Logic (FPGA, CPLD) circuits.