Our company is seeking a self-motivated professional accountant to join its Financial Reporting and Consolidation team.
Responsibilities include general oversight of assigned processes within the monthly and quarterly consolidation and reporting process, including the preparation of journal entries, financial statements and footnotes.
- Monthly consolidation of financial results in accordance with US GAAP and preparation of financial statements
- Prepare quarterly and annual SEC filings such as 10-Q and 10-K and quarterly earnings press release
- Work closely with operating segments, Investor Relations, financial planning, tax and legal departments
- Assist with the creation of supporting materials for the Board of Directors and Audit Committee
- Assist in preparing and providing support to external auditors
- Other duties include review of the Annual Report and other SEC filings as needed
- Assist in variance analysis
- Review and update XBRL
- Ensure continued compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Completion of certain government census reports
- Assist with reporting changes, such as the implementation of ASC 6
- Provide analysis and insight for other assignments and ad hoc projects as needed. Assist in the interpretation and implementation of accounting policies
- Excellent problem solving, communication, & interpersonal skills required
- More than 5 years experience in financial reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (preferred) or Finance
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Strong US GAAP technical knowledge
- CPA strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience at a large, multi-national, publicly-held corporation or at a public accounting firm
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities and deadlines, with attention to detail and an ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Prior Consolidations experience and/or SEC reporting experience a major plus
- Working knowledge of Workiva Wdesk and XBRL preferred
Education and experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.