The Capital Accounting Engineering Specialist reports directly to the Capital Engineering Manager. This is a high level accounting specialist position.
This position provides a variety of administrative and staff support services. Serves as an accounting and administrative expert on programs, projects, and/or processes supporting the Capital Engineering efforts. Assists Capital Engineering Manager and Project Managers with basic accounting/bookkeeping, schedule meetings, coordinate meals, support customer visits, and schedules travel. Handles basic office details and helps things run smoothly in the Capital Engineering office area.
- Provides assistance to Capital Engineering Manager and Capital Project Managers in basic accounting and bookkeeping services of department.
- Coordinate the Capital Engineering printer / mail room
- Oversees that copy room and break room are 5S compliant. Keep paper, printer, and office supplies stocked
- Point of contact for printer cartridges and supplies
- Issue/Update the following monthly reports:
- Monthly Capital Project Forecast reports in Excel
- SAP & Unifier Monthly reports to designated employees
- Other reports as required for Capital Engineering team
- Active team member of 5S committee
- Support Annual Outage Coordination
- Update, or coordinate the updating, of the Mill Engineering SharePoint page as needed
- Proactively look for opportunities to help team get more efficient and better organized
- Preferred BS Degree in accounting.
- Must have demonstrated track record of success in working in a team environment with focus on safety and results
- Strong demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Possess good skills in written and oral communication
- Ability to maintain recordkeeping and Record Retention practices per company policy (includes electronic)
- Strong computer knowledge and skills in standard applications, i.e., Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, SAP, Unifier, or other software platforms used by the department
- Demonstrated event planning skills including facilitating, planning, organizing, implementing, tracking and budgeting
- Demonstrated general office management skills