We are seeking a self-motivated engineer to join our reverse engineering team to deliver mission critical solutions for a variety of customers at our Columbia, MD location.
- Perform reverse engineering of binary images for embedded systems.
- Analyze software for vulnerabilities and security weaknesses.
- Develop methods for modifying systems to include new capabilities.
- Create new software images to be loaded onto embedded systems.
- Experience with IDA Pro (or similar) RE development tool.
- Embedded software development using assembly and C languages.
- Familiarity with variety of processors such as 8051, X86, and ARM.
- Minimum 6 years of experience.
- BSEE, BSCE, BSCS or related degree.
- Must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
- Must meet stringent customer driven security screening requirements
- Reverse Engineering
- IDA PRO
- C Languages
- Embedded systems
- US Citizenship required
*** Must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
*** Must meet stringent customer driven security screening requirements
- Experience with software development processes and related tools.
- Experience with packet based communication such as TCP and UDP.
- Familiarity with configuring network routers and switches.