· The Electrician is responsible for performing a wide variety of electrical installation and repair work on plant electrical systems (equipment, and buildings).
· The maintenance electrician plays a vital role in the ongoing Maintenance and Reliability effort by executing the scheduled work, repairing failed equipment, and providing feedback and comments for improvement.
· The maintenance electrician is responsible for the faithful execution of work in compliance with all codes and regulations.
· This role also requires troubleshooting, ensuring proper maintenance and operational status of equipment, using a variety of hand tools to set up, break down, adjust production line machinery, and performing other duties pertaining to hydraulics and pneumatics controls, PLCs, drives, high voltage wiring and motor repair, all while making safety the number one priority.
· While performing the duties of Electrician, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts in a fast paced cold environment. Positions require standing the entire shift and the use of PPE is required in all areas of the facility
- 75% - Performs work assigned by supervisor
- 5% - Identify follow-up work and parts required
- 5% -Assist in development and implementation of new systems
- 5% - Complete, Sign and return Work Order to Maintenance Supervisor complete with; Work Description, Symptoms, As Found, As Left, Start / Finish time, and Labor Hours and Note Deficiencies, Delays, any Job Plan Feedback
- 5% - Help promote and communicate Maintenance and Reliability to the Organization
- 5% - Other duties include housekeeping, safety training, and meetings
· Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
· Must be 18 years or older
· Ability to read, write and speak English
· At least 1 year of Electrical experience in a production environment
· Must be able to troubleshoot and repair electrical systems
· Ability to work overtime, holidays, nights, weekends or different shifts
- Associates of Arts or 2 year technical degree in Electronic or Electrical work
- Experience using work order systems
- Previous electrical experience
- Work history in the past 12 months