- EHS specialist
- Job classification is Expert.
- Manages Environmental, Health and Safety functions for the Eastern Region to meet our company’s EHS Standards plus federal, state and local regulatory requirements at the following locations:
o Little Falls
o Canada Sites - St. Laurent/ Mississauga
o Field Sites - Wood Dale/ Alpharetta/ Cary/ Reston/ Lithicum
- Develop, implement, and monitor EHS programs listed below
- Execution of EHS program is delivered through the performance management of strategic suppliers who will cover the following areas:
o Occupational Hygiene, Safety, and Health
o EHS team: Biosafety program
o Chemical Management
o Energy, water use, and conservation
o Risk Assessments
o Hazardous waste
o Regulatory compliance and audit
o Emergency preparedness and response'
o Financial reporting and projects related to EHS
- Manages all government / state regulatory requirements / submittals
- Manages all Waste programs for the sites listed above
- ISO Regional lead - ISO 14001
- Reduces broad concepts, business strategies into structural projects
- Leads the design / delivery of new programs / processes / functional solutions
- Key technical contributor
- Solves complex, high impact EHS programs, process designs and implementation problems
- Manages EHS projects and is a resource for WPS project reviews as needed.
Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent
8+ years relevant experience.