We are looking for an experienced Field Service Technician who may come from various fields such as business machine repair, printer repair, copier repair, or from another similar industry with strong troubleshooting and repair skills who is energetic self-motivated with a positive attitude. You are committed to championing new ideas, strategies or concepts to ensure that the business is retained and the client is satisfied
- Proactively schedule and perform preventative maintenance & installations at customer locations
- Trouble-shoot customer reported problems.
- Proactively monitor, schedule, and prioritize tasks to maximize customer satisfaction
- Plan and perform equipment upgrades and new installations
- Manage a queue of calls to ensure that customers are contacted within the established guidelines, and that incidents are closed in a quality manner within the established guidelines.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience trouble-shooting and repairing complex mechanical equipment.
- Strong experience working on electro-mechanical equipment
- A minimum of two years proven experience in building and enhancing Customer relationships.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- The ability to perform frequent lifting and/or moving items up to 50lbs. Are you able and willing to do this with or without accommodation?
· Flexibility to work overtime
· • Net+ Certification
· • Printer repair and certification (ie: PDI)
· • A+ Certification