The Browser Experience Product Team – responsible for the browser experience, data science products, SEO and Catalog is looking for a talented Product Manager to lead our Discovery and Search portfolio of products
You will join a team at an early stage in redefining how to bring products to life, and have the opportunity to shape and grow the product team under this area. You will work closely with our Genre GMs and Product Marketing team. This role requires an analytical product manager with strong partnership skills to align all internal and external product requirement. As an owner, you will not only define the product strategy, you will also need to be strong in execution and mentoring your team.
This role offers the opportunity to:
· Own the Browser Search and Discovery Products on a global scale.
· Drive what our customers see and how they interact with our company
· Influence decisions on how we stitch brand, content, and customer experience in our products.
· Strategize industry trends within the ticketing industry such as Community and Social
· Experienced Product Management in the e-commerce industry, someone that has run products such as Search and Home.
· Someone that can hit the ground running day 1
· Experience bringing Products to Market with great partnership with Product Marketing.
· Have successfully delivered products to production and met their goals KPIs
· Work closely with Product Analytics team for data insights and action plans.
· Well versed in User Research and bringing the voice of customer into conversations.
· Excited about full end-to-end product/line lifecycle ownership
· Work with development engineering in assessing and choosing third-party technology solutions to meet business case and time-to-market requirements.
· Monitor industry innovations and in conjunction with cross-functional partners to identify opportunities and continue to update roadmap and strategy.
· Author white papers, presentations and other material directly supporting the assigned product portfolio.
· Multiple successful product launches under your belt
· Experience setting product vision, road-mapping, goal setting, user story writing, managing project execution
A/B testing, working closely with UI/UX, and defining product roll-out strategy
· Originate, collect, and synthesize product ideas from customers and cross-functional peers.
· Lead and influence
· Past experience in Social and/or Community products/industry
· SEO experience – previous experience with SEO and execution strategy
· Worked on content management systems before (roll out and scale).
· Minimum 5 years of Product Management experience with 2 or more years of direct managing other Product Managers
· BS Degree, MBA and MS a plus.
· Customer focus, you look at a customer problem and comes up with product solutions on how to solve them.
· Can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there.
· Self-motivated with innovative spirit
· Not afraid to get hands on and do whatever is necessary to ensure successful outcome.
· Outcome-oriented - not reactionary; you can articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
· Consensus builders. You are able to curate and build on the ideas of others in pursuit of the best solution