- Performs remedial system design and specifications for moderate and large scale projects.
- Manages construction and systems installation activities for more complex projects.
- Acts as the lead engineer on large-scale proposal efforts.
- Works closely with the project manager on deliverables and client interaction.
- Reviews plans, specifications, and reports prepared by Junior, and Associate Engineers.
- Mentors and coaches Junior and Associate Engineers on more complex remediation activities.
- Ensures all project-related reports are complete and submitted in a timely manner.
- Ensures specific projects are following company Engineering and Health & Safety standards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Senior Site Operations Manager and Regional Engineer.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Chemical, Environmental, Mechanical or Civil).
- 5-10+ years of environmental engineering and consulting experience is required.
- Management and supervisory experience is a plus.
- Construction estimating experience is a major plus.
- Professional Engineer certification (New York) is required.
- A Background Check and an Alcohol/Drug Screening are required.
The company’s comprehensive benefits program includes: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, STD, LTD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.