This position will supervise the loan documentation process to conform with credit approval and ensure that all loan processing functions are completed in a timely, accurate and cost effective manner in support of CBG Lending Divisions. Manages the daily tasks of the assigned loan administrators. Makes decisions on escalated matters. Manages the loan administrators duties to compile and analyze due diligence materials required for the loan administrator to create the loan documents or coordinate with legal counsel to prepare the loan documents to ensure the documents accurately represents the loan terms pursuant to credit approval and BOW's loan policy and business standards. Communication between the Bank deal team must be engaged soon after customer interest. The Bank deal team retains a high degree of customer interaction. This is the supervisory level of this job family.
- Oversees the assignment and prioritization of the loan portfolio within the assigned unit. Assigns new loan transactions and supervises the activities of assigned loan administrators in the daily operational functions of the CBG Loan Middle Office Department. Coordinates loan administration workflow, providing assistance and guidance as needed to ensure all loan processes are completed and all loans are boarded and funded to BOW standards and within the established service levels.
- Responsible for training assigned loan administrators in all matters, basic and advanced, related to documenting and servicing all types of commercial loans. Assists the Team Leader in performance evaluations, performance management and staffing requirements.
- Ensures quality of loan documents are within all guidelines to generate the profit required to achieve BOW goals and meet internal and external audit requirements. Will review and approve complex documentation, agreements, contracts, etc. that require a higher level of expertise than the loan administrator.
- Ensures loan administrators are informed of new Bank policies/procedures, service level agreements, regulatory and compliance changes.
- Understands basic management approaches such as work scheduling, prioritizing, coaching and process execution.
- Typically requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience
- Strong communications skills.
- Project management skills.
- Expertise in diligence requirements.
- Expertise in compliance policy (OFAC, KYC, insurance disclosures, etc.).
- Deep understanding of borrower types, loan types, and collateral types, with implications for loan processing.