To oversee production functions on the harvest floor, including day-to-day supervision of hourly employee functions.
- 50% - Day-to-day supervision, engagement and development of department employees (developing relationships, coaching, training, etc.)
- 15% - Review, monitor and follow-up on area results. This includes managing department costs to remain within budget guidelines.
- 10% - Process optimization.
- 15% - Maintain customer relations by ensuring product quality specifications are met. Interface with customers on plant visits and audits.
- 5% - Manage and ensure compliance and improvement in the area of safety, food safety, and environmental.
- 5% - Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Four year degree in an agricultural related field or prior production/manufacturing supervisory experience.
- 5 years of production/manufacturing experience.
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching and team building skills.
- Must have the capability to function effectively as a member of a highly motivated management team.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Previous verifiable experience in the Beef Processing Industry
- Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Somali