Job Summary :
-Operate and Program Coordinate Measuring Machines using Zeiss Calypso Software.
-Follow instructions for setup and operation of these programs.
-Communicate computer generated results per established Accept/Reject criteria.
-Manipulate CMM data using CAD.
• Program CMM using Calypso Software
• Operate CMM,
• Manipulate CMM results using CAD.
• Inspection and calibration of inspection fixtures
• Preparation of layout reports using computers.
• Maintain departmental equipment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to Read/Comprehend English instructions
• Computer literate (spreadsheets and word processor).
• Understanding of CMM operations.
• Calypso experience . (Required)
• CAD skills (Desirable)
• Strong written and oral communication skills and legible handwriting
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to read and interpret aerospace blueprints (in English) and customer specifications. (Required)
• Math, Algebra, Geometry, Trig. (Desirable)
• Understanding of ANSI Y14.5 and GD&T. (Desirable)
Equipment knowledge Required::
• Computers – PC- Dimas
• Calipers, Micrometers, Height Gage, Surface Plate